Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Striped To Perfection Dress

Though the Million Year Dress was the first one completed of the Spring Collection this one has to be my favorite. I simply found this fabric while doing a little reorganizing in order to pull out the sewing machine this spring. I knew that I needed to find a great way to set off the stripes and play with the fun color and pattern.
When I stumbled across this gorgeous dress from Anthropology. I had also just picked up the perfect pattern of the dress on a sale at Hobby Lobby.

Overall the dress went together easily, I didn't think about the center pleats creating a little chevron on the side but I like it. And , it has pockets which who doesn't love that. I also just thrifted a pair of Michael Kors nude pumps that I've worn with it and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.